Joonko is on a mission to push real fairness in the workplace to the next level. Using Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, Joonko enables companies to achieve diversity, inclusion and belonging throughout the employee’s lifecycle.
Being Joonko’s Product Manager is an exciting and meaningful opportunity to join a dedicated and passionate team focused on tackling one of the most urgent and important challenges facing our generation. Every company now says they care about D&I, but no one has achieved it; Joonko is on a mission to build the tools that let leaders who have a genuine commitment to building inclusive cultures achieve their goals.
As Joonko's Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow - personally and professionally.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be:
- Create detailed product requirements of new features, alongside the design team
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help figure out the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules
- Engage closely with the business units and global customers to gather requirements
- Translate users’ pains and needs into prioritized product requirements, write product specifications
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Passion, real passion, genuine and sincere passion, for our cause
- Interpersonal and communication skills: integrity, positivity, and empathy
- Experience leading design and product team, including managing product roadmap
- 4+ years experience as a PM for both back-end and non-UI & UI products in a B2B Startup environment
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas and translate them into a sustainable strategy plan
- Ability to function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.